Song of Atlanta Show Chorus is more than an a cappella ensemble--we are a family. We love getting together each week, and sharing friendships as well as great music.
If you like to sing, you are invited to visit Song of Atlanta Show Chorus and discover your INNER DIVA! Visiting one of our rehearsals is the perfect way to find out more about us, and what we can do for you!
You will have the opportunity to hear us perform four-part, a cappella harmony, and you'll be invited to join us on the risers to experience the music, friendship and fun for whichSong of Atlanta Show Chorus is known!
The first step is to contact our Membership Coordinator who can answer your questions. Join us at a rehearsal where you’ll be warmly greeted and given additional information. You will be asked to sing a few notes (privately) for one of our musical leaders so she can determine which voice part you are best suited to. A book with copies of our current repertoire will be loaned to you for the evening so you can join us on the risers for a fun rehearsal.
10. You haven't sung since High School and you miss it like crazy.
9. You love to sing along with the radio - you can be seen regularly rocking out in your car while driving on the interstate.
8. You've always dreamed of being on Broadway.
7. You're tired of wasting your Tuesday evenings watching reality TV shows.
6. You love to dress up like a movie star.
5. You need time away from the demands of daily life.
4. You love singing for one of the most dynamic "Master 700 Directors" in the world.
3. You love learning how to be a better singer.
2. You want to perform on stage with the 5th Place International chorus in front of thousands of screaming fans in Baltimore, Maryland in 2014!
And the #1 reason you'll want to sing with SOA...
1. You'll gain over 100 new friends who are warm, inspirational, caring and fun to be around!
Guests are welcome to anySong of Atlanta Show Chorusrehearsal,Tuesdays at 7:30pm.
11225 Crabapple Road
Roswell, GA 30075
There are so many reasons to join! Spend time with a wonderful group of women, learn some amazing songs and get a chance to perform and strut your stuff!
Women of all ages are invited to attend. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're a female who loves to sing, we'd love to meet you! Our members travel from all around metro Atlanta to sing with us, and also from other states in the U.S. to participate in our successful "OOTER" program.
For more info on our "OOTER" program, contact us at email@example.com. To quote one of our members, "It's the love of singing that brought me toSong of Atlanta Show Chorus. It's the enthusiasm, fun and lasting friendships that keep me returning week after week. I love it!" Visit us and find out for yourself!
Contact us for more information!